Most of us spend a lot of time on Instagram every day, and we often leave comments. However, if you want to find all your comments, you cannot check them directly on Instagram, but they are saved on Instagram servers. The company allows you to request your data, and with this, you can also request all your feedback.
Here’s how you can see all of your comments on Instagram.
- Unlock your smartphone.
- Go to the Instagram app and open it. If you are not logged in, enter your login credentials.
- Now tap the profile icon in the lower right corner.
- Once logged in, tap the hamburger icon in the top right corner and tap Settings.
- In the settings, find the Security section and tap on it.
- Now navigate to the Download Data section and tap on it.
- Confirm your email and enter your password.
- The request will be sent to the company and the system will send you the link, which you can use to download the data within 48 hours.
- Head to your email account, open the email, and click on the given link
- Download the data, unzip it and you can see all your comments in the folder.
- That’s it.
This way you can see all your comments on Instagram. It is important to note that you can only see comments and you cannot delete all of them directly. However, you can use the reference to manually find your comments and then delete them.
How Do You See All The Posts You’ve Liked On Instagram?
Instagram also lets you see all the posts you’ve liked, but this comes with some limitations. The platform only lets you view the last 300 posts you liked, and you won’t be able to see old posts you liked on the app.
Here’s how you can see all the posts you’ve liked on Instagram.
- Unlock your smartphone.
- Now open Instagram.
- Tap the profile icon at the bottom right of the screen
- Now tap on the hamburger icon in the upper right corner of the screen and tap on it.
- Go to Settings.
- In the settings, navigate to the Account section and tap on it.
- Navigate to and tap on Posts you like.
- Here you’ll find the full 300 posts you’ve recently liked on Instagram.
This is how you can see all the posts you have liked on Instagram. You can also unlink posts you no longer like, and they will be removed from the list.
How Can I See My Old Comments On Instagram?
There is no direct way to check all your old comments on Instagram. However, you can request data from the settings and Instagram will send you the link which you can use to download your data, and you can see all your old comments there.
Can You See All The Posts You’ve Liked On Instagram?
Yes, Instagram allows its users to see their previous posts liked, but it has limitations. For example, the platform only lets you see your last 300 liked posts, and you won’t see old posts.
Why Can’t I See When Someone Likes My Comment On Instagram?
If you can’t see the person who liked your comment, it could be for two reasons. The first and most common reason is that the person may be unsure about it and has removed their like from your comment. In the second case, the person who liked your comment may have blocked you, preventing you from seeing their profile.
What If You Accidentally Liked A Comment On Instagram?
If you accidentally liked someone’s comment on Instagram and they have enabled push notifications on their device, they will receive the notification. However, if you delete the like, the notification will also be deleted after a few seconds. So if you accidentally like someone’s comment, they don’t, and in most cases, they won’t know if you liked their comment.
Can Someone Else Watch Posts You’ve Liked On Instagram?
There’s no way to see all of the other people’s likes on Instagram. However, you can manually follow another person’s likes, but it’s a very hectic process, and most people will avoid it.
Can Someone See If You Dislike A Post On Instagram?
If you liked someone’s post and later hate it, Instagram won’t let that user know. However, that user can still manually check the likes and determine that you removed your like from the post. So the best way to dislike the post is to wait a few days and then you hate it. In most cases, the person won’t realize that you removed your like from the post.